Tuesday 29 March 2011

the wonderful world of work

Hi, just a quicky today as I'm off to have a cuppa with my new boss!! After a very busy 8 years out of the working enviroment I've actually managed to bag myself a local nanny position. My new charge isn't even 1 yet, so lots of material and inspiration to follow!

As a friend pointed out today, one baby will be an absolute doddle compared to the last  time there were tiny wailers in my home, just one!! Imagine!! Just gotta try and remember how it's done now, that part of my life went by in a bit of a sleep deprived, grumpy blur!

My 2 5year old daughters are soooo excited, although they are rather dissapointed that he will not be 'staying the night'. I'm not! My 8 year old Son does not seem as bothered either way, I think as long as the tot doesn't wreck the numerous, dust collecting lego models that are strewn throughout the house he'll be cool
with it all.

Here goes....wish me luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment