Saturday 12 March 2011

holiday 'heaven???'

Well, it's been booked! The holiday en famile 2011. Hurrah!! Having 3 children does prove to be difficult when booking the annual holiday as we find out year after year. Most travel companies, on line and 'real' only seem to think that a family room or apartment needs only be for 2 adults and 2 small ones, or 3 adults and 1 small one. Yeah, right, like that must be so popular!? We have managed to get a 2 bed apartment which we (not sure about our luggage) can comfortably squeeze into, but, hey, it's only a week!

The girls are sooo excited about wandering around the pool edge with their ice-lollies slowly and stickily melting down their arms, whilst o.h and me are on tenter hooks waiting for the mad dash n grab when one (or both) fall, spectacularly into the water. I'm sure we're not the only parents who come home from our week in the sun feeling like we need another one.........on our own, to recover! My parents are coming too though, so lots of babysitting opportunities for them and escapism for o.h & me. Just a bit concerned my pa will have a thousand heart attacks just watching the 3 of them within 10 meters of the pool! Then I'll be worrying about him worrying! What joy. I'm soooo glad it's all inclusive so I can at least take the edge off!! 

Anyway, I'm off now to find the fake tan.................

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely mummy blog. Hi, just blog hopping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't being a mum the greatest thing that ever happened. Hi just blog hopping. I have a mummy blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i always find it hard to get a room big enough with 5 children to book in, we usually need 2 rooms....
    http://ParentingToddlersTeenagersClamco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete