Tuesday 8 February 2011

About me

Hi, I'm Andrea, a busy mummy to 3 littlies. my big boy is 8 and  my twin daughters are 5. Prior to having my own I was a nanny for 16 years for lovely families in Cambridge, UK. I have had in my charge children aged between 2 days and 11 years and loved almost every minute of it! Being a nanny has proved invaluble to me in my role as a mummy. Being able to draw on my experiences is helping me raise happy, well adjusted children. I'd love to be able to share these experiences, help and learn from others.

Like most mummies,the biggest change to my life was becoming a parent, which was a change that took some getting used to, but once in the swing of things, was great fun, even with no sleep!

The next challenge came when I found out I was expecting twins! This is when my 'training' really came to the fore, testing everything I had learned and more. A whole new ball game I think is the phrase.

No comments:

Post a Comment